Question
Posted by: BEAUTY | 2012/12/05

WARRIED

HEY DOC
IM WARRIED ABOUT MY FREIND, SHE IS USING TONY FUGASEN PRODUCT MY WARRY IS SHE DNT EAT BALANCE DIET, BREAKFAST IS FIBRE N WATER . VITAMIN PILLSWTH AN APPLE, LUNCH MUISLEI N WATER WTHA ANDA FRUIT SUPPER HE DNT EAT OR SOMETIME SHE ONLY DRINK COKE LITE OR YOGUHGT. SHE IS LOOSING BT IM WARRIED COZ SHE S NOT GETTING ENAF PRPTEINS,MINERALS, VITAMINS. WHAT ADVICE CAN I GIVE HER

Dear Beauty
You can try to speak to your friend and point out that she is using an unbalanced diet which can lead to a variety of problems such as vitamin and mineral deficiencies, lack of energy, depression, and potential rapid weight gain when she stops using this starvation regimen. She may also be on the road to developing anorexia and that is something she should avoid at all costs. If necessary, she should consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), to help her sort out her approach to slimming and to provide her with a balanced slimming diet.
I hope you can help your friend.

1

Geez beauty, I''m more worried about your spelling?