Question
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/03/21

warning about ritalin - do not touch it

I am living proof of the horrible long time use of ritalin. Check out what it does to me

1. Why after so many years of taking Ritalin have I become sensitive to stimuli. When I study the words go to quickly though my mind and eventually my brain feels like its confused and my brain is thinking and taking in thoughts to fast. It then goes into panic. Why am i the victim of such a horrible tragedy and now i have to go to rehab

2. My life is now being ruined by worry over an incedent that happened to me. Please I beg of you to give me peace of mind so i can move on. After taking my morning dose of Ritalin I got a horrible overstimulated feeling where it actually felt like my mind was moving to fast for my environment. I looked all around the room and didnt know what to do with myself. It felt like a million thoughts shooting though my head and I got all confused and disorientated.

I discussed these questions with doctors and they dont know what it is. THE DOCTORS AND DRUG COMPANIES ARE COVERING UP SERIOUS AND NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGING SIDE EFFECTS OF RITALIN

DO NOT PUT YOUR CHILD ON THIS RUBBISH

ADH Dude

Will we ever know the long term complications of drugs if it is in the best interest of the drug companies not to disclose these side effects?

3
Posted by: Obvious | 2010/03/21

Warning taken ADHDUDE.

Thanx 4 da warning nd wish u da best.

D,ur comment was unnecessary nd it really says alot about u.

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: A | 2010/03/21

I think we should take warnings like these seriously before writing someone off as a ''whacko''. He is trying to help others even though he''s going through a difficult time. It''s not worth putting children at risk because somebody who tries to warn us is an apparent ''whacko''.

Thanks for sharing this with us dude!

Reply to A
Posted by: D | 2010/03/21

Oh Dude- get a life man and get some help. You are whacko

Reply to D