Question
Posted by: Warning | 2011/02/25

Warning

Be very careful when posting personal emails on this site.
Take all sensible precautions with personal information,ie place of work and abode etc.
There are some horrible stories re meeting via the net.
Use common sense in this regard!

I don't recommend sharing personal emials or phone numbers on any public web site

5
Posted by: But...... | 2011/02/27

However the technology already exists and has for awhile to trace track and follow anyone anywhere on earth at any moment.

I hope the guy whos afraid of everything does read this one! hehehe, On a more serious note, as if it wasnt pretty serious already, and to stop goofing around as Walt would say, everything anyone does on the internet is traceable it always has been since the net began. I wonder why its called a net? or a web? I dont mind fishing but I hate spiders : )

Reply to But......

Posted by: Whena | 2011/02/25

It is Friday- I were joking!

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Warning | 2011/02/25

l rest my case.

Reply to Warning
Posted by: Whena | 2011/02/25

Ag schucks now you have spoilt all the fiun for us stalkers and creepies!

Reply to Whena