Question
Posted by: Zen | 2008/06/06

warm feeling in thigh

For the past 3 days I've been having this strange warm feeling in my upper thigh (right leg). It feels almost like a "hot flush" on my leg, or as if I'm standing against something hot. The feeling comes and goes several times during the day.

Don't know if it's related, but I also have muscle pain in my right shoulder, just under the collar bone.

A colleague has scared me now by saying it may be a blood clot in my leg!

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you visit your GP for a full examination, as the symptoms you are experiencing can have a few causes.

Kind regards