Posted by: Charles | 2009-08-14

Warfarin user

I use warfarin on a daily basis (since 2007) to control the thickness of my blood after I developed a blood clot in my lower leg. This has affected my lifestyle in many ways, especially regarding the use of other medication/suplements. I want to know if I may take fat those burning suplements (USN Phedra-Cut, etc. type capsules) to help boost my metabolism ad burn fat when training? I have used it before, but that was pre-2007 and I found that it helped me a lot to loose weight/cut centimetres. Any advice, please? thanks.

Warfarin has many unwanted interactions and I therefore, suggest that you do not use the USN Phedra-Cut. Ask your doctor to re-evaluate you to determine if the Warfarin is still necessary.