Question
Posted by: Benita de Beer | 2011-01-12

Warfarin treatment and IBS

Healthy eating problem with Warfarin? IBS and try to loose wight for hernia problem? Please advise

Dear Benita
I must admit that I am not sure exactly what you are asking! Are you taking warfarin and what problem do you experience with your healthy diet? If you also have a hernia plus IBS and want to lose weight then I would recommend that because of these multiple health and dietary problems you should consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will have to work out an individual diet prescription that promotes weightloss without aggravating your IBS or thinning your blood even more. This is unfortunately not something I can do for you over the internet because you will need to provide a diet history regarding what you eat at present. So please contact a dietitian ASAP.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-01-12

Dear Benita