Question
Posted by: Heilette | 2010-11-18

Warfarin

Hi, my dad is now using warfarin, they found blod clots in the left lung after several surgeries during the last 6 weeks. He was very healthy and fit except for prostate issues.
To assist in recovery a friend recommended Lifegain as it helped her recover from cancer therapy. We''''re concerned because the list of foods he''''s not allowed is quite long, and we''''d like to know if there''''s anything in Lifegain that will interfere with warfarin?

Thanx

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi H

Very little info is available on Lifegain and interactions with medicines such as warfarin. I doubt that it will interfere, but you can call the manufacturer on 012 664 7110 for more advice.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-11-22

Hi H

Reply to pharmacist