Question
Posted by: zenzi | 2011/02/11

Wants to be a Mom

I''m 35, I lost myfirst baby through a miscarriage 4 years ago, i''m not married and i''m not in a relationship but i''m dying to be a mom and i feel as though i''m now too old and i dont know if it will happen for me and i dont know what my options are, I have thought about getting artificial insemination but I know it create a lot of issues in my family as it is frowned upon in the black community, I''m very very sad, feels like life and time has past me by

Your options would be to adopt, have artificial insemination or find a partner.

1