Question
Posted by: me | 2011/02/11

Wants to be a Mom

I''m 35, lost my first baby through a miscarriage 4 years ago, I''m not married and I''m not in a relationship but I''m really dying to be mom and I feel as though time and life has passed me by and I dont know if it will happen for me or whether i''m too old, i''m very depressed about it

Are you convinced that it is best for any baby for an unwed mom to choose to become pregnant ? Think through such issues as how old the child will be as you grow older and retire ; and whether you can afford to bring up a child through to adulthood, and through education ? And have you taken into acount that at 35 and older, the risks of serious problems in the infant and risks to mother and child, grow substantially larger ?
And do consider adopting, as there are still children needing the love of an adoptive parent, and maybe if you started with an older child ( who are often harder to find adoptive parents for ) the age difference with your child would be smaller ?

2

Posted by: Happiness | 2011/02/11

Is adoption an option for you? Maybe you can consider that route.
My mother in law adopted her daughter from birth, since she couldn''t have more kids. She only had one child (my husband) and he was all grown up by then. Her daughter is now 14yrs and she''s the such a blessing to her!

Reply to Happiness