Posted by: Molly | 2010-08-02

Wants bigger breasts

I would like to know if ther is a product on the market I can use to make my breasts bigger. It''s realy affecting my self confidence and I dnt want to go for silicone implants. Any suggestions?

there arent any medical products available but there are some herbal remedies. you would have to consult a homeopath or another website for the names of these products.

Posted by: bontle | 2010-08-06

Dear Molly pls be happy that you have small breast,i have big breast and i dont like them any bit and not because of self confidence but they affect my health so bad,i''m 29 and double d bra,my husband likes them but how i wish i had money to just cut them,good luck

Reply to bontle
Posted by: Donny | 2010-08-03

grow up Anotherman, if you read the mails although they men do say they love small breasts, it is just another way of telling her that it is just fine to have small breasts and she shouldn''t let it feel that it stop her from not having self confidence. Maybe she must just go and stand naked in front of the mirror then she can still look sexy, i know that you get these push-up bra''s maybe another option.

Reply to Donny
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-03

Usually women want bigger breasts because they mistakenly think that s what men like, but it''s not true. There are plenty of men who prefer smaller breasts, so don''t do it just to satisfy a man.

Posted by: Man | 2010-08-03

Tits not really important i like my woman to look like a woman curvaceous not skinny.

Reply to Man
Posted by: AnotherMan | 2010-08-03

Guys this has nothing to do with what you like, its about her &  her Self-confidence, SELF being the operative word so forget what makes you happy.

What a bunch of idiots

Reply to AnotherMan
Posted by: Pink | 2010-08-03

I would like to say, to all the men who commented on this.. You are all genuine real men!!!!
I also have small breasts, and always wanted bigger one''s for the sole purpose thinking that is what men like, well i just changend my mind.

Reply to Pink
Posted by: A man | 2010-08-03

Please be happy with what you got, there is nothing worse than artificially enhanced breasts, I personally am not interested in a woman who is not 100% natural.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Piet | 2010-08-03

MOLLY i agree with Ryan, i also love small breasts, and for me it is more important that you have healthy breasts than silicones. I understand your issue but go look in the mirror wish i could stand next to you, but just look at the nice small breasts and think yourself sexy.

Reply to Piet
Posted by: buddie | 2010-08-03

drink saw palmetto

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Ryan | 2010-08-02

I find women with small breasts attractive. Small breasts tend to have better shape and also don''t droop.Remember it''s a matter of quality not quantity.
Be grateful for them.

Reply to Ryan