Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2012/04/19

Wanting to start the Pill

I want to start having sex (for the first time) with my boyfriend (we''ve been together over a year). I want to go on birth control so as to prevent any surprises.

I''ve never been on birth control except for when I wanted to delay my period as I was overseas for 3 weeks. After I stopped taking the pill, my period came but the cramps that came with it were UNBEARABLE! I was in such pain that I had to stay in bed and try not move the whole day.

Can anyone suggest a birth control pill that doesn''t give one such bad cramps?

Most pills make period pains better. Femodene or Triphasil would be good ones to start with.

1