Question
Posted by: k | 2010/10/29

wanting to know i am 34 years, still not married and dont have children. what is the cut off age for having kids? very concerned

I am 34 years. Am not married and really do want children. Am. I too old now and what age is the cutt of?

Fertility decreases from about 35 years, but there are many women of 40 years or more who have children. The risks of Down syndrome increase at this age though.

3
Posted by: CC | 2010/10/31

I am 43 and pregnant with my first child, still very healthy at 20 weeks of pregnancy!

Reply to CC

Posted by: Mandy | 2010/10/30

Together we''re in the same boat. Most people say it''s 35years, Looking at this issue on the poitive side if Halle Berry has a healthy baby now as she got her baby way after 35years, therefore there is still hope for us too ..it''s worse with me as i''m in a relationship which is less than a year ..Good Luck

Reply to Mandy