Question
Posted by: ROXIE | 2009-01-09

WANTING TO GIVE ANAL

My husbands really, really, really likes getting some this way but it hurts like hell. We have tried using condoms which should help with the penetration and also lubricant. He is so sweet about it, trying to take it easy as I get hurt. He even uses a vibrator on me whilst getting some so that I can try to enjoy it. Point is I REALLY want too give him more but I cannot bring myself not to be afraid and not getting hurt. What else can you do to elliviate pain???? And how do you prepare for this????

hi
there are a Many things to to watch out for but the most important is that anal sex does NOT hurt. if it does then either you are doing something wrong or you have not prepared enough or there is too much tension and fear.
information on the reparation and techniques of anal play are beyond the scope of this discussion. there are books available on the subject and a google search on anal sex techniques will give you a library of information to read.
Its important that both of you are equally informed before you start - porn videos ,as you know, are not a good technical resource -beware of someone who says he knows what he is doing and his only education is from the porn industry