Question
Posted by: Annonymous | 2011/08/04

Wanting to fall pregnant quickly

Good Afternoon,

I would like to find out how I can fall pregnant quickly.

There is no problems from my husband and my side. We are both healthy and already have 3 daughters and didn''t have problems with falling pregnant. I''m 32 at the moment and I see that I have an irregular cycle for the last 3 months which is anything between 30 to 36 days where it was normally 28 days every month. What could cause this? I also have my normal 6 day cycle once I start, but I never know when I ovulate anymore

With My last pregnancy I used folic assid and it work quickly and fell pregnant soon after. Is there anything I can take to speed up the process? My little one is already 19 months and don''t want a huge gap between them.

I also haven''t been on the pill from since 2009 and my gynae told me that I''m very fertile.

Thank you,
Patricia

You should take folic acid. Also try having intercourse between Day 15 and 22 of your cycle.

1