Question
Posted by: SKYLER | 2013-02-05

WANTING PERIOD TO STAY AWAY

what can I do to make my period stay away or delay it.

Dear Skyler,

You need to discuss this with your doctor. What is important is the reason you wish to make your period stay away.

If it is about not wanting to deal with the practical reality of your period because of the nature of your job (e.g. being a soldier and on deployment) or due to a sport you practice etc, there are certain contraceptives that result in you not having a period.

If it is that you are transgendered and identify as a man and do not wish to deal with having a period because it makes you feel uncomfortable and it goes against your sense of being a guy, then seeing a therapist who specialised in gender identity would be the place to start.

1
Posted by: popo | 2013-02-05

plz plz help hw can i make my manhood big and long plz help im loosing my girlfrng ur comment will be appreiated.thanks in advance

Reply to popo