Posted by: candice | 2009-07-20

want to try for another baby

i had this last night.after i complain about ithyness down there and i ask hubby to look.he asked me what' s was a hairpimple that gave me the discomfort,and jelly thick like substance, but with no just little worriied ' cause haven' t seen my periods for 2mnths done preg test little boy is now 19mnths and have a history of irregular peiods.not using any contraceptivesand i reaaly want to try for another you think it will be difficult to fall preggies?need some advise please.cause i had a misc.before my lb on 2mnths pregn and had a dnc and felt pregnant within the first month.first born 12yrs old and myself 35yrs.

If you have a history of irregular periods, then this is probably the reason for the missed periods. You should see a gynaecologist to check if you are ovulating. If not, you could have problems falling pregnant.
Infected hair follicles usually get better without any treatment.