Question
Posted by: Siya | 2008/07/24

want to stop periods.

Hi Doc,

I' m getting married in December and the last thing i want is to be on my periods during that time,i' m not on any contraceptives,so i get my periods monthly,is there anything i can take to stop them,if so when shud i start.

You can take Provera, starting 7-10 days before the period is due.

1
Posted by: murtle | 2008/07/25

I would phone your gynae and ask him. I know years ago there was a tablet you could take but I am not sure if it is still on the market. If you were on the pill, it would have been very easy then to skip a period.

Reply to murtle