Posted by: Single, young and divorced mommy | 2009-01-19

Want to stop Cilift

Hi, I am 24 years old and am divorced for almost 4 years now. I am still staying with my parents and have a son of 5 years old. The doctor put my on Cilift about a year ago because I felt I could not handle financial problems, etc. I guess it will always be difficult, but ain' t I suppose to learn to get over the problem. I want to discontinue Cilift 20mg by only drinking one every 2nd day and then finally discontinue. Will I have withdrawal symptoms.

Withdrawal symptoms only trouble some of us (and who will or won't , is unpredictable ) , and are only likely if one stops abruptly. Your plan may well be successful without any problems. Seek CBT counselling, which while effective for treating depression, can also focus more on coping skills and how to handle problems which arise