Question
Posted by: paula | 2012/02/14

want to start weight-lose groups in Mpumalanga-

hi

my name is Paula, I worked for Weigh-less for more that 2 years as a team leader, I trained the group leaders how to work with people with lots of weight to loose, I have to wait till November this hear then i am 12 years out of the market, Weigh-less restricted me to do groups because i am over weight, I have a skilled that is not working, I drink my last pill today, i stop working for weight less because I loose 2kg and then as soon as i were on the road i picked up again, well , i felt that i can not help people if i am over weight, so i redesigned from the work i loved to help people to feel good eat healthy. Now i am working and gym doing zumba and loose average from this month, 1 to 2 kg if i do exercises, and i am not eating sweets or drink alcohol any more even my red meat and pasta i cut out, using calcium replacements and drink my 6 -8 glasses of water a day.

Please give me advise how i can start all over Mpumalanga my own groups where i can support people who needs my help, because i went trough all the ups and downs and knows what they are going through.

Can you give me advise what and were i can start to register a business where we can have exercise combine with health menu plans people can follow for whole family and heart problems , pregnant girls, and skildklier and colon problems

I am not regstire nurse, whats to find out how much i can pay a nurse to take blood pressure, blood test, I sell these kids and monitors at the moment as well as bmi scales

i want to combine all these products, have a cc company and is register with vat.

Please help me !

Paula vd Westhuizen
0796468122
paulavanwes@yahoo.com

Dear Paula
I hear what you are saying and think that you have a good idea, but you have really stumped me this time because I do not know who you would have to ask in Mpumalanga for permission to start a weightloss club. I would recommend that you start at your bank and ask them about the financial aspects and how one registers a company, etc.
Wishing you the best of luck

1

Dear Paula
Wishing you the best of luck