Question
Posted by: Charl | 2009/08/13

Want to start jogging again

About 2 or 3 years back I was playing soccer and some how I step in a small hole with my right foot, I could not walk on it and was thinking of seeing a doctor, my foot was a bit swollen but after a week or so everything felt normal again, I have started to get back into jogging again but after doing say about 4 or 5 km my foot is very sore, I have notice a little bump just below my ankle, what can I do, even bought a blue ankle gud

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Charl

You may have caused a bit of damage to the ankle which was not picked up after the injury and has now come back to haunt you. I suggest you have an x-ray of the ankle, after which you should have a shoe assessment.

Chris