Posted by: change | 2009-03-31

want to move on

I was recently involved with a guy that is married. Things didn’ t work out and he went back to his wife for the sake of the kids or so he says. The problem is I keep dreaming of him, he is very loving in my dream but I feel uneasy in the dream I feel like if I give in again then he will hurt me. I want to move on with the past but these dreams keep reoccurring.

Of course there's a very good chance that he wil, hurt you again --- hes hurt you already, and seemingly didn't care about hurting his wife, and kids, too. Ignore the dreams, and they will go away. They only reflect your unrealistic wishes, nothing to do with reality

Posted by: Liza | 2009-03-31

Sounds to me like he was just keeping you on a string and when things didn' t go right, he had the easy route of staying with the familiar. Go see a psychologist and talk out your issue. They will be able to help you get over the past.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Get over it | 2009-03-31

You were on a losing streak. If he could cheat on his wife he could just as easily cheat on you on day if you got involved. Cheaters are scum bags, disgusting, self centered low lifes, not to mention those who participate in his cheating !!Just forget all about him and move on, although you don' t inspire me to be too sympathetic you your dilemma

Reply to Get over it