Question
Posted by: MANESH | 2011-09-16

WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT

I LIKE TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT THE THING IS I LIKE JUNK FOOD.HOW CAN I MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT AND WHAT CAN I USE TO BLOCK APPETITE

Dear Manesh
I am not in favour of using appetite suppressants and would rather recommend a well balanced low-fat, energy-reduce diet and exercise if you want to lose weight. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). You will need to change your habit of eating 'junk' food. You can either cut it out totally from day 1, or change gradually reducing how many times a week you eat this high-fat food. Also keep in mind that drinking sweetened cold drinks can cause pronounced weight gain. Change over to zero-energy drinks ASAP.
Good luck with the weightloss

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-09-16

Dear Manesh
Good luck with the weightloss