Question
Posted by: MH | 2009-02-20

Want to lose a few kg' s b4 pregnancy

Hi there,

I need advice? My hubby &  i are trying for a baby and i stopped the pill and already got my period after stopping the pill.
I signed up for the slender wonder weight loss programme, which includes lots of tablets. Some of the tablets are Omega 3 &  6 which is good.

I want to know if this will be safe to use now, what if i fall pregnant during the programme? I consulted the programme' s doctor, who is also pregnant!, and she ensured me that' s it' s safe to use. I would like your opinion doc?

Omegea 3 and 6 are fine. I don't know what the other pills consist of.

1
Posted by: MH | 2009-02-23

The other tablets are CLA, Hoodia capsules, Pyvurite (excuse the spelling).

Reply to MH