Question
Posted by: Really Want a baby - Arrie | 2008/11/14

Want to have children

I am a male that went through FAMSA family planning and I have agreed then to take the operation to stop my reproductive system. I want to know if there is any help that I can have / make babies again. I really want to,

Dear Really want to have a baby – Arrie

It is certainly possible through an in-vitro fertilisation ICSI Program but sperm will need to be obtained directly from the testicle or epididymis by a small needle aspiration or biopsy procedure. These sperms are then isolated individually and directly injected into the eggs under the microscope.