Question
Posted by: angel | 2008/06/11

want to have a son

Hi I really do not have a huge problem the thing is that I would really like to have a son, as I have a daughter, please do not think this is a stupid question I have heard there are ways to do this

Dear Angel
Indeed it is possible to do sex selection with a fairly high percentage of accuracy. The current method involves in vitro fertilization and embryo testing by means of PGD (Pre - genetic diagnosis). However, due to ethical implications this process is not offered by most fertility centers world – wide.

1
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/06/11

Use google, there is alot of info on the net.

Reply to Dee GTC