Posted by: khabonina | 2009-04-02

want to have a babyl

last year i got preg and lost the baby (miscarriage), operation was done to clean and do further assessment, and the gyno said everything was fine as it was not ecoptic pregnancy. I took Depo for 3 months to let myself heal before trying again. i was supposed to take another depo end of Jan but i did' nt because i am ready to try again. i menstruated for two weeks in Feb and never menstruated in March. i went to the doctor fearing that something might be wrong but the doctor could not see or detect anything wrong and i was not even pragnant . all i want to know is how long should i wait ti see changes? why am i not getting my periods?

Periods can stay away for several months after stopping Depo. This is normal.

Posted by: khabonina | 2009-04-03

thank you Dazza atlest now i c things from different point of view coz i thought everything will just happen in wink of an eye, as other people told me that pregnancy is easy after miscarriage.

Reply to khabonina
Posted by: Dazza | 2009-04-03

Hi Khabonina,
I think your circle is trying to get back to normal, jst give it time at least three months or whn ur period go back to normal and try again. Otherwise dont take ur hopes up, u will be dissappointed, I ws tryng 2 and having some false feelings. Finally I m preg.nw. Wish you all da best!

Reply to Dazza