Question
Posted by: Johannes | 2010/02/12

want to get rid of a big stomach

I go to the gym at least four times a week but my stomach still stands what can I do?

MJM

Dear Johannes
Firstly you need to discuss this with the trainer the gym - that is what you are paying him/her for. The trainer should give you a programme that targets the tummy to tighten those muscles. If you are generally overweight then I would recommend that you use the energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet on this Website (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet) to help you lose some weight.

1

Dear Johannes