Question
Posted by: Judie | 2011/02/01

Want to get pregnant!

Dear Doc,
Hubby &  me are trying now for 3 months already and no luck. I am off the pill for 7 months now. Should we see a doctor? What are our first steps from now on? Should I first go to my gynae, or to our GP? We do have intercourse during my ovulation period, and I am not a smoker, so I wonder why I am not pregnant yet.

It can take a normal healthy couple up to a year to fall pregnant so I don';t think you need to see anyone yet.

4
Posted by: ATOrSuccess388 | 2011/02/23

Reply to ATOrSuccess388

Hey Judie
My husband and I had been trying for a year, we started in Dec 2009, and made sure we had intercourse on my ovulation days, also a day before and after. I found out today that I am pregnant, so go to your Gynie, if all the tests are normal and nothings wrong, just keep at it, it will happen when it''s supposed to. Some take longer than other.

Posted by: me26 | 2011/02/01

dear judie

i know how you feel my hubby and i are also ttc we have been trying since October and get so frustrated cause we should be pregnant by now,both healthy and we dont smoke.but all can say is keep trying they say its can take up to a year before falling pregnant only after 1 year do you start to worry about fertility problems.good luck

Reply to me26