Question
Posted by: Yas | 2010-01-19

Want to get pregnant

I had tubes " clamped"  about 14 years ago. I now want to have it reversed to have a child. What are my options? I do not have medical aid.

You can have this done. It will probably cost R5000 - R10 000 and the success rate is about 40%.

3
Posted by: Zhane | 2010-01-22

I was on the injection neristrate for four years but now had stopped. The problems is i seem to get periods twice a month and now it' s been three weeks still got them. Should i see a doctor or is it normal after stop being on the injection? Please help am so worried.

Reply to Zhane
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-21

Posted by: options | 2010-01-20

what were you told before the clamping? don' t take my word but I don' t think you have any option, or if there are some, they might be a big risk. do some research maybe where you were clamped..

Reply to options