Question
Posted by: Siphokazi | 2010/10/01

Want to fall pregnant

hallo, im 25 years old, very worried if ever i will fall pregnant again, i had an arbotion about 5 years ago twice, i was jus wondering if that could affect me in feature if i want to fall pregnant, i have been trying for the past year to fall pregnant again, but nothing positive came up..

pls advise me what consequenses i could face because of arbotion i did, are any chances of cancer.. very depressed and worried.. please help

Unless there were complications after the abortion, it should not affect your falling pregnant and there should be no other consequences. I would suggest a gynae check to see why you are not falling pregnant.

4

Posted by: Lerato | 2010/10/04

hi

i also had an arbotion about six years ago and i started trying to have a baby in 2008,only to find out from my gyno that i had ovary cyst ,she then removed it later that year and in 2009 August i felt pregnat and now am blessed with a cute baby girl. so u also shoulnd loss hope u are going to have that baby, just visit ur gyno.

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: sisi | 2010/10/01

girl u having had abortions means u werent ready 4 d baby at that tym... hopefully now that u really want a baby its not only ur choice &  desicion but ur partnes too... just relax dont think too much &  visit ur gynie... all the best...

Reply to sisi
Posted by: ANON | 2010/10/01

If you did the abortion at a legal doctor ad not backstreet you have nothing to worry about, go to a gynae for peace of mind. Other wise do your ovulation calender and you should fall pregnant in no time

Reply to ANON