Question
Posted by: babybliss | 2009/11/25

want to fall pregnant

hi doc
i had my tubes tied when i was 27years...i want to fall pregnant and want to reverse this procedure. Please can you advise if the public hospitals or clinics can do this at no cost and safest place in your opinion to get this done. I am currently on the east rand.
Appreciate your advise

Public hospitals have criteria for tubal reversal, usually related to how many children you already have and the type of sterilisation that was done. If the tubes were cut and tied the success rate of reversal is very low.

2

Posted by: A | 2009/11/26

Hi. I think this is a big operation, and the gynae might suggest IVF in stead like he did with me.

Reply to A