Want to fall pregnant

the first day of my last periods was 11/04, i the worked out that my ovulation day would be Sat 25 April. My husband and i have been trying to fall preganant for a while now. Since my ovulation, i' ve beem having a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. When i eat i get a burning sensation in the top of my tummy. I have a 17 month year old daughter, i had a miscarriage in December on 3 months, i' m 26 and my husband is 47. Could his age be the problem of why i' m struggeling to fall pregnant? Generally when do pregnancy symptoms begin, and when is the earliest i could do a pregnancy test.

You would have to wait till your expected period before doing a pregnancy test. Pregnancy symptoms only start after this. You were pregnant in December, so there isn't really a problem, it just takes time.