Question
Posted by: Gogga | 2009/03/25

WANT TO FALL PREGNANT

Good day, Please assit me. Me and my husband have been trying for almost a year now to fall pregnant. In Feb 2008 I went to my Gynea, he performed an internal examinaton, removed my mirena, i am on no birthcontrol, take my folic acid everyday. My gynea told me That I shouldn' t have problems falling pregnant. Please tell how do i calculate the days i will be most fertile for conceving?

You work out the length of your cycle, starting from the first day of your period. For a 28 day cycle, you should ovulate on Day 14 and should have sex from Day 12 - 16.