Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2009/03/06

want to fall pregnant

I want to know if it is possible I am pregnant cause I have been experiencing a lot of these symptoms. I have been taking pregnancy test after one another.

My doctor has not referred me to a gynae yet and I am getting worried?I have been married for a month now.

Please help

You haven't told me when your last period was, what your symptoms are or the results of the pregnancy tests, so I cannot help.

1
Posted by: anonymous | 2009/03/09

My last period was last week Monday. The symptoms I have experienced was nauseau, heartburn , constant urinating and I become very emotional lately. The test was negative

Reply to anonymous