Question
Posted by: Pixie | 2010/08/29

Want to die?

Im a bit of a mess for the moment..
Yesterday i had a very very off day and thought of it for a good day to die,
i took a xanax with wine, and another glass of cava, i also took around 6 sleeping pills i then went to the garden to go hang myself in the shed, and when the rope was tied round my neck it started hurting and i managed to untangle myself and cried for a very long time,

when the host mom (im a foreign student coming from A to B) came home she was upsetted because apparantly i tried to call her 21 times and sent 5 messages saying im sorry that i wanted her attention when her boyfriend was here etc.

we''ve been having fights every single day, or every other day, but its short and its over, mostly because im insecure

now i want to know how can it be that i lost some time in the evening that i did things i dont know off? Because inbetween i even deleted the messages and calls i made.

Today my neck has a scar, i have a sore throat and i feel horrible, but i dont want to die... at moments i do.

I feel so dizzy now! Disoriented

Hi Pixie,
Please don't die. Never adopt such a permanent solution to a temporary problem. As for your "lost time" mystery, its probably due to the drug Zanax and the alcohol - they are well able to stop you remembering some of what happens while you are under their influence, as much then doesn't get into memory, so its not there to retrive later. Just like many people, having got awfully drunk the night before, don't remember what they got up to.
Isn't it possible to negotiate a solution to the difficulties you're experiencing in this current role ? And isn't it possible to arrange to go home, if you're so unhappy where you are ?
See a doctor, tell the folks you're with that you are feeling awfully bad and need to se a talk with a doc - then tell the doc exactly what happened, and take his advice.

1

Hi Pixie,