Question
Posted by: birdyk | 2010/04/01

want to die

i feel like life is a waist. Im looking for ways to die but cant find them. I dont have any one to talk to and it feels like on one care. I am 25 dont have a job no friends. I never go out and i am a ''love addict'' and lost my only hope i had. At night i cant sleep i dream a lot and most of the time i wake up at least 15 times a night. I cry for on reason and i an afraid of myself when i am alone but i dont want to be near people. I started to cut myself just to see blood and the pain remind me that im still human

Hello b,
There are many things you urgently need to do about this, and none of them involve harming yourself. Call Lifeline ( number on this page )which will offer you promptly someone to talk to ; and arrange to see a shrink asap as an emergency -any good hospital casualty dept should be able to arrange this.
However much it feels that way, whichever person you loved and lost absolutely certainly was NOT your last chance of love - not by a very long way.
You are grieving and feling bad but this can and will pass - you need to see a shrink for assessment and advice, and a counsellor to help you work your way through this immediate situation. Keep looking for a new job, and consider geting involved with charities and other good works, to keep yourself busy ( with less empty time in which there's nothing to do except feel bad ) as well as recognizing that other people are in even worse situations, and coping, and also that they are wise enough to seek and accept help

1

Hello b,