Question
Posted by: Preggers | 2010-07-08

Want to become preggers again

I just want to find out how I can find out when i am ovulating when i am irregular?will it help if we have intercouse every 2nd day?
PLease help me.
thank you.

Dear Preggers

If you have intercourse every second day and are having irregular cycles then certainly if you are ovulating you should be able to conceive. My concern is that having irregular menstrual cycles may indicate that ovulation may not be taking place. To find out if you are ovulating or not you could do one of two tests, the first one being a urinary ovulation test which is a commercial test that is available at most pharmacies or you could do a day-21 progesterone level which is a blood test and if the progesterone level is high then this will indicate that ovulation is taking place.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-07-16

Dear Preggers

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: ANON | 2010-07-13

Better than above have intercourse evey second day

Reply to ANON
Posted by: H | 2010-07-09

Get an idea of when you should be fertile on this site:

w w w dot ask dr amy dot com

Hope this helps
H

Reply to H