Want to be sick when bf ejaculates after oral sex

I feel so embarassed, but my bf loves ejaculating in my mouth, but I tried it again yesterday, and I was so unbelievably nauseous, I had to interrupt the whole mood and run to the bathroom to spit it out, and even then, I wanted to be sick!! My bf must be a bit shocked and upset after my reaction yesterday, but how do I tell him that it makes me want to gag? I think it' s more the thought of it, but it was such an awful experience, I never want to go through it again! I don' t like the taste at all! Needless to say, he doesn' t like going down on me, so perhaps I should just tell him straight up?

There are ways of still being able to perform oral sex whilst not taking his semen into your way would be to use flavoured condoms (a really nice options - there are a variety of flavours on the market) or you could move your mouth away when he is about to come and continue to stimulate him by hand with your mouth close. If this is the only objection you have to oral sex and don't mind/enjoy including it as part of your 'menu' of activities; try to work around it rather than exclude it because of the end product. Is there any part of you that resents him not enjoying going down on you? There could be ways around this too depending on what his difficulty is...

Posted by: Oh Boy | 2009-05-04

Ladies, it' s not a streetfight, if you dont want to do it then dont. If your partners got a problem with that then there must be a respect problem. After all it is a act for both to enjoy, not a oneway traffic zone.

Reply to Oh Boy
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-04

I know what you mean!
I do not allow him to cum in my mouth!
I surely would get sick too.
Just tell him you don' t mind blowing him but he shouldnt cum in your mouth.
My bf has tried that a couple of times but I know exactly when he is about to come so then I immediately stop.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Bozo | 2009-05-04

Maybe you should ask him why he doesnt like going down on you , and then explain to him that you dont like the taste of cum in your mouth.
Maybe you should only do him when you do 69 and then pull out just before he comes.

Some men can spend and wants to spend hours down there.

Reply to Bozo