Question
Posted by: Danielle Swanepoel | 2011-09-19

want to be pregnant

Hi Dr.

I''m 23 years old and engaged. We want to be parents and wants to know if it''s okay for me to use PregOmega?
I was diagnosed with the HPV virus (cervix cancer) about 2years ago, could this be bad for my baby if i get pregnant? or can it be bad for my baby if i use pregomega?

please help me.

thanks aot

Danielle Swaneoel

Dear Danielle Swanepoel

PregOmega is a multi vitamin used pregnant woman and it will have no adverse effects on your baby. However at this early stage there is no need to use PregOmega and the use of just Folic acid is totally adequate. The fact that you have an HPV virus affecting the cervix is not always necessarily a problem. It should not generally affect the baby once a pregnancy has already occurred.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

3
Posted by: susan | 2011-10-11

GOOD DAY IAM TRYING FOR THE LAST 1 YEAR I USED CLOMED AND HORMONS REPLACEMENTS BUT YET I DO NOT GET PREGN THERE WAS A SIST ON MY ON OVERY AND THE DOCTER DID REMOVE IT .I ALSO TRY DR COLLINS PLEASE HELP

Reply to susan
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011-09-29

Dear Danielle Swanepoel

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: nickey | 2011-09-23

hi doctor.
I am in my early 20''s and have been strugling to fall pregnant for the past 2 years. I was on an injection - nur esteraite before that for 3 years.

Can you please advise me on what to do?

Thank you in advance
Nickey

Reply to nickey