Question
Posted by: NN | 2011/01/20

Want to be Pregnant.

HI, I had a miscarriage in September last year, its been 4 months and I am still not pregnant. I have been very patient right up till now. Is there anyone out there that went through the same thing. Please advice. Thank you.

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive, so this is still early days.

3

Posted by: NN | 2011/01/20

Thank you, I will. I hope all goes well for you this year.

Reply to NN
Posted by: WVW | 2011/01/20

I had a miscarraige in Jan 2010 &  still nothing i have been for a D &  c and every one told me i will fall pregnant Quikly after the D &  C it is already a year &  still nothing go back to you gine to advice you what to do

Reply to WVW