Question
Posted by: Mouse | 2011/01/19

Want to be pregnant

i had my period twice in dec. the first day of the last period was 30.12.2010. My guy and I have been having unprotected sex every since we started seeing each other even thou I have asked him to use protection due to the fact that im not anything. So all of last week we have been intimate more than once a day. Now I checked that conception day would have been possible last week. how long do I have to wait until I can get a pregnancy blood test before results show.
I really want a baby. Even if he doesnt stick around

You have to wait till your nexdt period is due before testing.

3

Posted by: BIki | 2011/01/20

Personally I think it is not a very good idea with a guy that it not committed to you or starting a family. Think of your baby that will grow up his/her whole life without a father. It is cruel and selfish. Wait awhile until you find Mr Right. Remember things worthwhile is worth waiting for.

Reply to BIki
Posted by: Unique | 2011/01/19

You can do a pregnancy test as soon as you miss a period.

Reply to Unique