Question
Posted by: Antie | 2008/10/12

Want to be an egg donor

Hi ladies

I need your help. I am about to give birth very soon, and want to be an egg donor. Does any of you know someone who can tell me where to get information or any one who needs help regarding this issue?

I really know and understand how it feels not to have a child and would like to help somebody and make a difference.

Dear Antie

It is very noble of you to volunteer to be an egg donor to help somebody who will not be able to achieve a pregnancy due to oocyte/egg problems. Depending on where you are living then I suggest to contact your nearest fertility centre as the need for egg donors is huge and will always welcomed.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

2
Posted by: Morgan | 2008/10/14

I am looking for an egg donor for my next IVF. Do you live in Jhb?

Morgan

Reply to Morgan
Posted by: Dee | 2008/10/13

Go to www DOT nurture DOT co DOT za

Reply to Dee