Posted by: help | 2009-08-04

want some sex

Me and my husband is together for 4 years now 2 of wich we are married when we started to date i told him that i hate sex due to the fact that my ex husband have abused me so he made love to me like i have never felt before
now that we are married he dosnt want to have sex ofen i only get sex 3 times a month some time 2 weeks he will not thouch me to have sex if i dont start it he will not give any please help i am seeing purple
I do want him to make love to me but i dont always want to start is it make me feel guilty

firstly you should not feel guilty about wanting to have sex with your husband. communication is essential in any relationship and more so if there are problems in the bedroom. i would advice you to consider speaking to your husband about it. it may be possible he has a sexual desire problem and therefore doesnot feel like having sex often. if this is the case, then it would be recommended that he consults with his doctor or a sexologist to help your'l get through this.

Posted by: Anon 2 | 2009-08-06

Talk Talk Talk - he cannot read your mind

Reply to Anon 2
Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-06

He is getting it from someone else, its so and see...

Sorry for you!

Posted by: help | 2009-08-05

CV i just want to refraise we did have wow sex for the first two years but now it is a problem all of the sudden

Reply to help
Posted by: help | 2009-08-05

Cv That is just the point he change my hole perspective about it but now that i do like it he is not willing to give we use to talk about it and it was never a probleme but as i said for the last year or two he will never touch me like he use to i was realy starting to think he gets it some where else he was never like this why did he all of the suden changed yesterday i did try to talk to him about it but he did not even answer me
But when he want some i must just be ready &  be glad that i got some
Why all of the sudden the change

Reply to help
Posted by: CV | 2009-08-04

What did you expect. I take my hat off to him respecting your wishes. You caused this so you need to fix this. Tell him what you want.

Reply to CV