Question
Posted by: andy | 2010/02/25

want out

Hi there CS,
I have been married for four years. I regret it. I feel as if I am trapped, my husband isnt controlling or abusive or anything like that. I just want to be alone. I do not want kids- ever, he knows this and okay with it. I feel lost in a way, as if I havent discovered who I am yet, as if there is something missing.

YOu need to see a personal counsellor, to work on the unfinished business of becoming a person, which you seem not to have progressed with. One wonders why you married, if etermined not to have children, and if you wanted to be alone. There may well be something missing in terms of finishing your growing up and being ready to enjoy the adult world properly.

6
Posted by: guest | 2010/02/26

you are only 28, if you want out, get out...and cut your losses...you dont have kids...so it can be a clean break...But first sort yourslf out...before making major decisions...if you want to be alone...go out for the day...or go on a holiday alone...and see how it is.

Reply to guest
Posted by: guest | 2010/02/26

Reply to guest
Posted by: Kim | 2010/02/25

How old are you/

Reply to Kim
Posted by: andy | 2010/02/25

28

Reply to andy
Posted by: Ex | 2010/02/25

so!! get out!!!

Reply to Ex