Question
Posted by: Travis | 2010/11/17

Want oral sex

Hi.

I frequently give my girlfriend oral sex and she really enjoys it. It seems however that returning the favor is hard for her. She says that he jaws get hurt.

What can I do to make it better for her?

It is often found that women tend to find it a less pleasurable to give blow jobs and many also complain about their jaws getting tired / hurting. There are however some techniques that cold be helpful - One of the best ways to give oral sex is to also include your hands. Taking your hand, make a fist around the shaft of your lover's penis with your little finger resting on his pubic bone. Then at the same time take your mouth and go up and down the head and upper shaft of his penis while you go up and down with your hand at the same time. This gives the same sensation of you "deep throating" him (taking him deep into your throat). Adding different combinations with both hands and your mouth make for creativity and fun!

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: james | 2010/11/18

Your response if not a response at all homer, it is called a non answer. A relationship is a two way process i give and you give. Not she does not want to but enjoys receiving. Chief, she perhaps hates the idea of sucking a d and in that case you are screwed or better yet screw someone else. She is girlfriend after all, the question is - can you live with that, if getting you d sucked is that important, then you must quit it if she hates doing it and does not want to change. quite frankly i mind, i would most probably walk out of this, go ahead judge me..

Reply to james
Posted by: Homer | 2010/11/18

Dont push her,If she doesnt want to she doesnt want to

Reply to Homer
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/18

Reply to sexologist