Posted by: Desperate | 2009-07-19

Want guy at work

Hi Doc. There is a guy working in the same building as I. I see him only very infrequently by coincidence. He is the hottest guy and exactly what I would pick if I had a choice. Problem: I am about 6 years older than him. Although I am thin and fit, I have no breasts and a lot of flaws in my face. I want to ask him for coffee but what would be the correct way to approach him? He greets me and once made small talk when we were alone in the lift. Do young guys ever fall for older women? Please help!!!

as a sexology forum and not a guide to dating, i can only offer you a brief reply: be honest with him and communicate your interests in him, ie: ask him if he would like to join you for a cup of coffee after work or find out what his interests are and invite him to a function that holds such interests.

no matter, what your age or beauty looks like, LOVE covers over a multitude of wrongs.

Posted by: Jimmy | 2009-07-23

Some guys lack the confidence to ask someone out, show a little interest - maybe innocent flirting at first and see if he bites.

Reply to Jimmy
Posted by: Me | 2009-07-22

Ladipfha doesnt have a clue,
There is a younger woman at work that I feel the same way about, just not sure how to approach it, as she is not white, and have not pulled the guts to say more than " hi"  to her.
I say try something, he might just be begging inside for that one moment to present itself,
Let us know if you do and how it turns out

Reply to Me
Posted by: Desperate | 2009-07-22

Hey guys! Were you lying to me? Although I do tend to take the pessimistic view that had he been interested he would have made a move by now. Thats why I am unsure how to approach him.

Reply to Desperate
Posted by: Ladipfha | 2009-07-22

All these people are lying to you. Look for a man your age.. If the boy was interested he probably would have made it obvious by now. Every boy fantasie is to nail an older woman... If there are no signs it means he is not interested. Save yourself the disappointment. If you insist he will nail you and that will the last time you see him.And he will brag to all the boys in the office

Reply to Ladipfha
Posted by: Jimmy | 2009-07-21

Yes, guys do and I have the same problem, older girl at work I like, but she is manager and I lack the confidence to approach her.

Reply to Jimmy
Posted by: paul | 2009-07-20

Go for it. How lucky can a man be if bfing approach first by a girl. Wish it would happen tome.

Reply to paul
Posted by: Bob | 2009-07-20

yes they do!!!

Reply to Bob