Posted by: Diza | 2008-11-07

Want baby

Goodday. I' ve being to impregnate my girlfriend for the past 12 months but not succeded. I would like to know what might be the problem and i am 30 years old and my girlfriend is 20 years old. When we are having sex my sperms always comes out from her vigina.

Dear Diza

You need to see a Gynaecologist so that he can ascertain as to why it’s taking you so long to conceive. The problems can generally be divided into male factors and female factors. Male factors would require a sperm test to be done, to assess the quantity, quality and motility of the sperm. Your partner would require a pelvic ultrasound, some blood tests to see if ovulation is taking place and patency of the fallopian tubes.