Question
Posted by: NIKKI | 2008-11-06

want baby

was on depo for 3 years.stopped using it june 2007.in 2008 on 6
october got a lot of brown discharge for a week.then just a day
of pinkish blood,then it stopped.since then nothing.doctor prescribed fertomid but when do i start using it because i dont
get my period.today my breasts is a little sore.

Dear Nikki

The first important thing is to make sure that you are not pregnant at this stage. If your pregnancy test comes back as negative and you haven’t seen your period for a while and your Doctor has prescribed fertomid, you don’t need to wait for a period, as he is treating you with fertomid to assess if ovulation will take place. You could start fertomid immediately. In this particular case, without waiting for a possible period.