Question
Posted by: CJ | 2008-12-08

Want a girl

Good day

Please could you can assist me. I have the most gorgeous, precious 2 boys anyone could ever ask for. I really want a baby girl though.
I live in Durban and would like to know if there is a good fertility doctor in this area, if you could possibly list a few to choose from.
Is there a way to clean the sperm and choose a baby girl? How accurate is this? Is there any other way to go around by doing this to choose having a baby girl?
Do you know how much this costs?
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Please note that during the festive season and annual shut down period no questions were attended to. The experts are back and if you are still interested in a response to your post, please re-post the question and it will be attended to promptly.

Kind regards

Dr M.I. Cassim and Dr Y. Dasoo