Posted by: J | 2008-12-16

want a child

im goin to b 32 in january im not involvd wit any1 and am realy not lookin 4 a relationshp at this point in time.what i do want however is a baby and i know its not goin to hapen the conventional way for seriously considerin artificial insemination.please tel me wat 2 do? Where do i even start when considering this procedure? Could u pleas giv me some indication of the costs involved aswel. Please help me so i can start planin and preparin 4 a child.

Please note that during the festive season and annual shut down period no questions were attended to. The experts are back and if you are still interested in a response to your post, please re-post the question and it will be attended to promptly.

Kind regards

Dr M.I. Cassim and Dr Y. Dasoo

Posted by: godmother | 2009-01-06

I want a child, but I am test HIV positive, I had broken up with my previous patner, to take care of myself and also to have a new start. I got a new job, and my life seems to be shaping up. I am loving my job and the new partner, we are not sexually involved at the moment, because I have not disclosed my status to him as yet, and that he just got divorced from his wife. I cannot speak of love with him because. I want to shield myself and I am looking forward to being healthy and building a family, But I am not sure.

Reply to godmother